Re: LDraw.org Bylaws - new proposed clauses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 18:20:46 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

[Section 6.02: Eligibility for LEGO Company Employees]¬

What about MegaBloks, or any other company that may have an interest? Why
pointing the finger on TLC only?

Why not have a more general clause about conflict of interest?

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm