Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 01:05:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:
Hi Everybody -
In the ongoing effort to formalize LDraw.org into a democratic organization,
I'd like to present draft documents for the organization Bylaws and Policies
and Procedures. Please see my two follow-up posts; FTX versions of both
documents.

Its been just over a week since these documents were posted. I saw one
suggested change (Jacob), and no other objections to the documents as they
are written.

Has everyone had the chance to read through these and comment on them? I am
sensing a general consensus in favor of these bylaws, by nature of the
silence in this newsgroup. We as a community still need to officially ratify
the documents to put them into effect, but now is the time to discuss and
iron out the kinks before that step is taken. If there is anything in the
bylaws as written that you have questions or concerns about, please voice
them. If you support these draft documents as-is, please voice that as well.
:-)

-Tim

I can't find anything I don't like about the Bylaws.  I support ratification.

-Orion