Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 00:41:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:
   Hi Everybody -
In the ongoing effort to formalize LDraw.org into a democratic organization, I’d like to present draft documents for the organization Bylaws and Policies and Procedures. Please see my two follow-up posts; FTX versions of both documents.

Its been just over a week since these documents were posted. I saw one suggested change (Jacob), and no other objections to the documents as they are written.

Has everyone had the chance to read through these and comment on them? I am sensing a general consensus in favor of these bylaws, by nature of the silence in this newsgroup. We as a community still need to officially ratify the documents to put them into effect, but now is the time to discuss and iron out the kinks before that step is taken. If there is anything in the bylaws as written that you have questions or concerns about, please voice them. If you support these draft documents as-is, please voice that as well. :-)

-Tim