Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 20:33:55 GMT

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 07:16:41PM +0000, Tim Courtney wrote:
I think before we take the step of creating a poll, we should allow
this discussion here to flesh itself out and see if we come to a
consensus. That process has worked well before. No one except you has
explicitly disagreed to omitting the clause Larry suggested - so I
think its good to ask outright - does anyone else disagree? Does
anyone care to offer another solution?

I object, for the record.  I think the point isn't if someone can
influence TLC policy, but if they can influence LDraw's policy.  In my
optinion, if you get a paycheck from LEGO, you might have a conflict of
interest.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com