Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 06:43:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:

I have suggestions for generic ways of allowing exceptions [1] and will
consolidate them and post them later today.

Apologies for not making the timeframe - they're *just* about ready and they
should be ready to go tomorrow.

-Tim