Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 19:35:25 GMT

At 01:11 AM 1/27/2004 +0000, Dan Boger wrote:
On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 12:41:34AM +0000, Tim Courtney wrote:
Its been just over a week since these documents were posted. I saw one
suggested change (Jacob), and no other objections to the documents as
they are written.

With the change Jacob was proposing, assuming there are no other changes
from the document we discussed before you posted, I have no problems
with the document.

I agree with Dan

--Ryan
http://users.ifriendly.com/fourfarrs1