 CAD / *26025 (-100)
  Re: Trans-antifreeze?

(...) 12, 373, 19, and 17. Assuming I have any clue which colors you mean. ;) See: (URL) (official) (URL) (somewhat more to the point) (URL) (more comprehensive) Steve (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: PovRay Error

(...) This is because there are a few LGEO parts that are missing their _clear definitions. I think you can get around this by putting this line after you #include "lg_defs.inc": #declare lg_6081_clear = lg_6081; (...) No idea on this one. I can't (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Trans-antifreeze?

(...) around with the higher numbers in the vain hope that I might convince LDraw to change its ways. Alas, no. Thanks for the info! If anyone needs the numbers for salmon, puce, camel, or morning mint, just let me know... Dave! (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  PovRay Error

I have run into errors with the last two models I have tried to render with POV (3.1) and LGEO (update 15). I am using the same process I have used for last six to eight months. This is the error messages I am receiving (hopefully line breaks aren't (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Baseplate 16 x 16 with Driveway Pattern

(...) Bad news, Jaco - it's in the library already! Check here (URL) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Baseplate 16 x 16 with Driveway Pattern  [DAT]

I hope I did not make the same mistake with the pirate flag, but I think this part has not been made by anyone else? 0 Baseplate 16 x 16 with Driveway Pattern 0 Name: 30225drive.dat 0 Author: Jaco van der Molen 0 Unofficial LCAD Part 1 16 150 0 150 (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Parts list with sub-models

Hi Ross, I've got that reported already, but didn't have the time to fix this yet. However there is a little bit more time left now, so I can follow this things a bit more. Thanks for reporting this anyway ... Michael "Ross Crawford" (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Having trouble using LegoCAD...Please help!

Hello everyone! I asked around a couple weeks ago on chat groups about using Lego CAD. I just now got around to downloading the programs that I wanted. However, I'm still having a ton of trouble figuring out how the programs work. Here is what I (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Mac LDView possibility

(...) You can get the December 2001 developer tools or the April 2002 beta tools from the Apple Developer Connection web site. (You have to register for a free ADC Online membership to get the beta tools. You might be able to get the December tools (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Mac LDView possibility

(...) yes, it runs fine. In the preferences window I clicked on the "install parts library" button and it downloaded and installed the parts in the appropriate place. I then opened a few .dat files and they rendered quite nicely. I was able to (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Mac LDView possibility

(...) I think the only thing it uses GLUT for is font rendering. It's possible your GLUT installation could cause problems with this, but the errors you posted didn't look on the surface to be related. --Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Mac LDView possibility

(...) I'll download everything again, and give it a another try. Just a thought... I thought I saw something about an include GLUT something or other statement. I have an updated/nonstandard GLUT installed. Could that cause problems? Chris (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Trans-antifreeze?

(...) 42, according to (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Mac LDView possibility

(...) So, does it run? If so, does it run well? :-) Looking at the source, I believe that Alex has made a number of modifications since this was posted on his web site (based on conversations I've had with him). It appears to be based on an interim (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Mac LDView possibility

(...) Not sure what would cause the LDrawModelViewer.cpp error; perhaps corruption? That's one of the files from my original LDView source, not Mac-specific. Since Tim got them to compile, maybe those two files for you are still somehow corrupted. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Trans-antifreeze?

What the heck is the # for this color in LDraw? I've been driving myself batty trying to figure it out, and my searches here in .cad have been unsuccessful. Help help help! Dave! (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Renaming of Space Laser-Gun with Side Sight

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:pcndku0cp10500r...4ax.com... (...) "Minifig TV Camera" makes MUCH more sense to me. I had never thought about it being a laser gun until I saw the name of the part listed here on lugnet as (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.space)

  Re: Mac LDView possibility

(...) Thanks for the info about SCM vs CVS. I am obviously not a developer, but at least I have heard of CVS, but I drew a blank with SCM. I am using the Project Builder (v1.1) that Shipped with OS X 10.1 in October. Should I update it? Can an (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Renaming of Space Laser-Gun with Side Sight

(...) Sorry, my bad. Looks like Damien changed his vote anyway. But I did edit the header, changing "Space" to "Minifig", and adding: 0 CATEGORY Minifig Accessory 0 KEYWORDS Space, Town, scope, scanner, tv camera What about Damien's suggestion of (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

(...) Thanks for the moderating comment. Michael, here is a suggestion for what you can write about the rights to your specification: © Copyright 2002, Michael L. Since this document is made available free of charge, I can not make any promises (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  new newsgroup lugnet.inst

A new newsgroup/list lugnet.inst has been created for the focused discussion of building instructions (with a big emphasis on computer-generated building instructions). CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== -> lugnet.inst Official (from LEGO) and unofficial (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

Hello, I think we should wait what Michael is coming up with before making harsh comments. I followed this whole discussion from the start and i think it's always right to state your opinion - but please do this in a constructive way. Thank you. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Moving around in a CAD model.

(...) Wouldn't help much - except for those who happen to use Linux on a PC. - Kylix doesn't work on ,for example, Linux/Alpha. Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Moonbase Project Module (Greenhouse)

"Jacob Sparre Andersen" <sparre@nbi.dk> wrote in message news:3D46A99E.8080201@nbi.dk... (...) Thanks! I don't think that I have ever seen the 3x3 in trans-blue. I didn't think about that when I was making it... I don't even think I could find (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Mac LDView possibility

(...) the projects are set up to use CVS. you'll have to click "disable" or that message will keep popping up. (you must have a different version of Project Builder than me.. Mine mentioned CVS by name) (...) It looks like you used Stuffit Expander (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

(...) document whose URL is listed above. Specifically, the Licenze section: (...) OK, that's good. (...) OK, so if someone writes a program that uses these commands, they must: a. List the commands in their documentation b. Provide the URL to the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Panels for external wall decorations (layered)  [DAT]

Last night I played a bit around with some ideas for adding some kind of texture to external walls using 1×6 tiles and plates. This is one of the results. Play well, Jacob -- Rowing boat (building instructions): (URL) file was created with the MPD (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

  Panels for external wall decorations (tiled)  [DAT]

Last night I played a bit around with some ideas for adding some kind of texture to external walls using 1×6 tiles and plates. This is one of the results. Play well, Jacob -- Brakzand II: (URL) file was created with the MPD Builder and can be split (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

  Re: Moonbase Project Module (Greenhouse)

(...) transparent blue? Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Mac LDView possibility

In article <Gzy3nI.IBE@lugnet.com>, "Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com> wrote: I downloaded AJRFoundation.src.tar.gz, AJRInterface.src.tar.gz, and LDView.src.tar.gz. I tried to compile the '.pbproj' files but I got several errors. First, each (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Unnoficial Parts (Tiles with Edge)

(...) You guys couldn't have spoken up a month or two earlier?! ;) I agree with your suggested changes, Chris. I'll go ahead and implement them. Steve (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: MLCad extensions in the files on Parts Tracker

(...) OK, leave it in, but it still makes me nervous. Let's wait and see if Michael comes to his senses and drops the license. Don (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: MLCad extensions in the files on Parts Tracker

(...) I know. But if we have to disable LDGLite on Munin, that basically means that we have to deactivate the whole parts tracker. And if it should have any real meaning, we should also stop distributing the LDraw parts library, since it probably (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Moving around in a CAD model.

(...) You're both right and wrong. I am right handed, but I use my left hand for the mouse to avoid the pain of carpal tunnel. That's why I don't have any current gaming experience. (...) Yeah, I like this because the arrow key mapping is exactly (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: MLCad extensions in the files on Parts Tracker

(...) Oops, I meant to put a link to this here. (URL) think everyone should read and think about it before they make any sort of decision involving licenses. Enjoy, Don (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: MLCad extensions in the files on Parts Tracker

(...) Perhaps, but you and I are not lawyers, and from my viewpoint intellectual property law is a complete mess right now. Who knows what a lawyer might think. (...) I agree, that doesn't make much sense. When the topic came up on the Mac Ldraw (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

(...) Yes, what's needed here is NO license, not a NEW license. Michael if you're using MLCAD to bring visitors to your site in order to drum up business for your software company, that's fine. Just ask politely and we'll provide the links for (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

(...) If your new license for puts any restrictions whatsoever on the right to use or implement your extensions, you can just as well save your own time and leave it as it is. Play well, Jacob (who might decide to act like the BOFH he really is) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: MLCad extensions in the files on Parts Tracker

(...) I do not think it is necessary, since the version of LDGLite we are using was developed before the MLCAD documentation was published. But maybe I should ban all non-Open Source software on Munin? (but that it would prevent the distribution of (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Moving around in a CAD model.

I ment travis, sorry (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Moving around in a CAD model.

(...) Currently only Windows I am afraid, but when the beta sequence is over I am planning to go opengl (besides directx). I could then port the whole thing to linux with Borland Kylix. (...) Still very handy for test runs of scene's (single (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Moving around in a CAD model.

I can see why Don want's the WSAD version, because he's propably right handed. I am left handed and prefer the arrow keys, because my mouse is on the left side of the keyboard :) you could use pageup and down for movement along Y axis for Lefties. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New Part in progress - Baseplate 32 x 32 with Craters

(...) Hi Willy, Your part looks very good, it is amazingly detailed. My only comment is that in the case of a complex freeform shape like this hill, there are few chance to find neighbouring and coplanar triangles that can be substituted by one (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Minifig torsos - rename suggestions

(...) That's fine. I only suggested it since space currently crosses three pattern codes (5x, 6x, and 9x) while there's only about a dozen torsos done so far. (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Parts list with sub-models

Hi Michael, Just noticed that the parts list report seems to be inaccurate dealing with sub-models. If I include a sub-model more than once in the main model, it only gets counted once, also if I create a sub-model but don't include it in the main (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

Hi, i've found some more commands in MLCad which I introduced totaly new, ... but long time ago. So there is this ROTATION command, which was used at the early days of MLCad instead of ROTSTEP. Later I learned that this conflicts with LD-Lite. So I (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Moving around in a CAD model.

(...) In most FPS games these days (as far as I know), the mouse rotates the head up, down, left and right, and the keyboard is used to walk forward, backwards, left and right (left and right walking is generally called strafing). Most also have an (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: MLCad extensions in the files on Parts Tracker

Don (& all) - The fact that the MLCAD extensions are under such license makes me very nervous as well. I am of the opinion that any extensions used with the LDraw file format should be documented on LDraw.org and made freely available for use (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Moving around in a CAD model.

(...) Does the LD4DModeler work on a Mac or linux box? Part of my agenda is to make something not tied to a specific platform, and I like to make the source available so anyone can play with it. (...) Hmmm, I never thought of ldglite as an animation (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Moving around in a CAD model.

To generate dat files with camera 'stuff' and feed them to L3P, you can use my LD4DModeler application. Have to fix the lights though or the inside will be dark I gess rendering in povray. Are you an developer of ldglite? Could not tell from the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Moving around in a CAD model.

This is something I've wanted to do for a while and finally got around to it again. The current version of ldglite can be used as a cheesy scene modeler for making nice POV shots by calculating the camera stuff for l3p. The trouble is getting the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Renaming of Space Laser-Gun with Side Sight

(...) The only reason I brought up the subject is that a Hold has been placed on the part fix due to the name. My Certify vote still stands and will remain so. -Orion (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Excellent! I'll put up a link to this soon Thanks! -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Carriker" <dcarriker@wbgppm.com> wrote in message news:H00wo3.HCp@lugnet.com... (...) project. (...) right. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Moonbase Project Module (Greenhouse)

(...) ~GAMH (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Moonbase Project Module (Greenhouse)

I should have announced this one here as well. (I usually do, but I am really forgetful today!) -David (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

  MLCad extensions in the files on Parts Tracker

(...) Meanwhile, Steve could you switch the parts tracker to use MLCAD instead of ldglite to generate the image files? The whole license thing and especially the "liable for damages" part makes me nervous. I don't want to be sued just because (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

(...) That, and the fact that MLCAD adds two 0 ROTATION statements to the header of every model file it edits. (...) Actually, only commented-out versions of the ROTATION meta-statement have appeared in parts (ie, '0 0 ROTATION'). The submit process (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

(...) Perhaps the use of the "ROTATION CENTER" meta statement in the parts library can be changed into a different, non-licensed format? The word "CENTER" breaks the standing LDraw tradition of using British English terms anyway. In my opinion it (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Flag 2 x 2 with Pirate Pattern

(...) Very nice, but Andrew Westrate already did this part: (URL) If your part is a significant improvement on Andy's, could you work out (between the two of you) which version should be on Parts Tracker? Thanks! Steve (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

(...) Uh Oh, we need some *unlicensed* documentation on this meta command. It's already used in some official parts. If I have to get permission in writing to use all the features of the official parts (or be liable for unspecified damages) I'm (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Moonbase Project Module (Greenhouse)

Here is an Ldraw model of a Greenhouse Module for the new Moonbase project. (URL) has a small orchard on the left side, and decorative plants on the right. You should be able to see the Gardener standing there, enjoying the greenery. If only I had (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

(...) Is the ROTATION command the one that's sorta documented here? (URL) reply seems to indicate he planned on implementing it, and that was about 2 years ago, so I imagine it's been done by now. Don (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Flag 2 x 2 with Pirate Pattern  [DAT]

0 Flag 2 x 2 with Pirate Pattern 0 Name: 2335pir.dat 0 Author: Jaco van der Molen 0 Unofficial part 1 16 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 s\2335s01.dat 3 0 2 17.89 46.8 2 21.07 40.95 2 21.07 42.02 3 0 2 17.89 46.8 2 21.61 42.55 2 21.07 42.02 3 0 2 23.73 (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

(...) Actually, LDLite has a ROTATE command, which is different than MLCad's ROTATION command. ROTATE is literally a directive to rotate a set of command-lines around a vector by a specific angle. ROTATION seems to define a point in space around (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Minifig torsos - rename suggestions

(...) Rock Raiders will be allocated a set of codes in the Ax range, along with Adventurers, Aquazone, and Alpha Team. Unless we run out of Ax codes before we get there. ;) Steve (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Renaming of Space Laser-Gun with Side Sight

(...) Everything in the Space category (ie, all parts whose titles start with Space) needs to be renamed. Let's leave it until the admins have time to take it all on at once, all right? Steve (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Is Datsville still active?

(...) I'd have to say it's not really active, in the sense of anyone collecting models to add to the scene. John VanZwieten has been quiet for quite awhile on LUGNET; he was the Datsville 'curator'. Steve (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: New space building standard and submission to www.classic-space.com

(...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Blacktron Thrust Pack

(...) The part is 6023 Minifig Jetpack Blacktron II. In the Tore Temporary Parts Tracker it is said to be 50% completed by Kevin M Bane. Kevin M Bane site is: (URL) luck, Damien (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Blacktron Thrust Pack

I couldn't find a part. The part I'm looking for is the giant thrustpack used in numerous Blacktron II sets. Does anybody know what I'm talking about, and if so, where can I get them? (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  .dat or .pov files for numerous Space Sets

I'm currently looking for .dat and/or .pov files for all Space Lego sets from Futuron to Explorian. I'm wondering if anybody has several they could give me (or link me to). If not I'll have to make them all myself. My e-mail address is (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

  Re: Could someone tell me what this is?  [DAT]

(...) And here is the ring primitive I used: 0 1/8 Ring Radius 1:2 0 Name: 1-8ring1.dat 0 Author: Bernd Broich 0 Unofficial Primitive 4 16 1 0 0 0.9239 0 0.3827 1.8478 0 0.7654 2 0 0 4 16 0.9239 0 0.3827 0.7071 0 0.7071 1.4142 0 1.4142 1.8478 0 (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: mising monorail parts

(...) Yes, about 65% (13 of 20) (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: mising monorail parts

Ok so we must have around 65 to 75% in monorail parts done. Right? (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Could someone tell me what this is?  [DAT]

And here is the 2nd part. I also will make two complete assemblies, a lowered and a raised one. 0 Hinge Hook Slide 0 2651.dat 0 Author: Bernd Broich 0 Unofficial Part 0 KEYWORDS Hydraulic, Boat, Ship, Container, Crane 1 16 0 -26.5 0 0 1 0 -1.5 0 0 0 (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Could someone tell me what this is?  [DAT]

(...) And here they are. I named it Hinge Hook, but I'm not sure if this is the best name but it's a good one. LMK if the Orientation and Origin are wrong. CU Bernd ---...--- 0 Hinge Hook Base 0 Name: 2650.dat 0 Author: Bernd Broich 0 Unofficial (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: mising monorail parts

(...) As Author of the MR Parts, I know there are not made until now: - the Points (left and right) - the Curve - the Ramp (two parts) - the Half-Curves of the points (left and right) Especially each of the points has seven different subparts (3 (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  RE: mising monorail parts

I think this list is complete - (URL) - I've certainly not come across any more -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Eduardo Sent: 29 July 2002 12:38 To: lugnet.cad@lugnet.com Subject: (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: mising monorail parts

(...) It looks like most of the monorail specific parts are in the parts tracker at the moment. Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  mising monorail parts

How many monorail part are mising / incomplete / not done yet? Can someone tell me please? I never had a monorail so I don't all monorail parts. Thanks (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Minifig torsos - rename suggestions

(...) I'd rather not move 973p90, as this is one of the few pattern codes where we were systematic about using the same code across all parts with that logo. 973pxx will be moved - this was just a "holding code". Chris (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig torsos - rename suggestions

(...) Do we want to use a letter just for RR??? that's a dead subtheme, right? Presumably no new torsos are coming. (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig torsos - rename suggestions

Sounds good. You might also want to move 973p90 (Classic Space Pattern) to the other space patterns, and do something with the 973pxx part. Maybe assign Rx or Ux (for Underground) for Rock Raiders. Andy (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.5 Released ***

Well, I know I'm replying to something from a long time ago, but I just got around to investigating. The type 5 lines on the minifig arm are wrong, and my algorithm seems to be working correctly in this instance. Instead of being drawn along the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Trouble with POV 3.5 (a solution)

sorry, I made a typo, here is the correct text: I noticed that is happens when you use the LGEO-parts. Everything is okee when you don't use LGEO. But the solution is pretty easy: Open the lg_color.inc in a text-editor and add the line: #version 3.5 (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Trouble with POV 3.5 (a solution)

(...) I noticed that is happens when you use the LGEO-parts. Everything is okee when you don't use LGEO. But the solution is pretty easy: Open the lg_color.inc in a text-editor and the line: #version 3.5 before #include "colors.inc" and the line: (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Unnoficial Parts (Tiles with Edge)

(...) have (...) a (...) for (...) filename. (...) was (...) I am not aware of this part existing without the grooves, so I think the introduction of 2431b was a mistake. I think ....a and ....b numbers should only be used where two versions of the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Minifig torsos - rename suggestions

Resulting from the extension of pattern codes to include alpha-characters, we have the opportunity to rename some of the existing codes to improve the categorisation. Some of these suggestions affect already official parts so will have the effect of (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Mac LDView possibility

It appears that some version of the modified-for-MacOSX LDView source code is available at the following web site: (URL) Projects, then Applications from the menu on the left. The LDView source link is on that page. I don't know what version of (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

Uups ... you are right they are LDLite ...I'm going to correct that. Michael "Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com> wrote in message news:Gz5MI5.3C9@lugnet.com... (...) follow (...) now (...) that (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

The ROTATION command is a LDLITE command, not a MLCad command. You will find information about this command in the ldlite documentation I guess. Sorry for the late reply, but I was busy in the company and on holidays later. Regards, Michael "Steve (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: x345: Technic Flex System Ball Connector (closed)

(...) Bingo! Thanks Orion! Theres updated versions at (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: x342: ~Technic Flex-System End

(...) OK. Updated BFC certified versions now available at (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: x342: ~Technic Flex-System End

(...) I agree! "Cable" is much better. I knew that "Wire" was sub-optimal when I wrote the article, but I couldn't come up with a better word at the time. (...) Fredrik (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Lego XML?

(...) Hi Tim - well, I just had this thought, 3-1/2 years after you asked :-). I'm working on my XML certification and thought "BrickML" might be a good exercise for me to practice. I'm not sure how much I'll do with it, but I'll post here, just in (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: *** LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.0 released ***

Hey! Ok..that was a small bug. I fixed that in the actual version but didnt change the version number. Please re-download if you want this bug to be removed. Play well Carsten "Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Polygon Winding

Could someone point me to a routine the determines polygon winding? My CG textbook dosen't mention it and I need to know how for a plugin project of mine. -Orion (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Renaming of Space Laser-Gun with Side Sight

I think this should just be Minifig Laser Gun with Side Sight and we'll add Space to the KEYWORDS -Orion (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: x345: Technic Flex System Ball Connector (closed)

(...) I'm a dummy. I overanalyzed the problem. Here's the solution: The BFC CERTFY statement dosen't have a CW or CCW. If add CW or CCW everything will show up as expected. You still have to fix the bad vertex sequences and row all 0 warnings (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: *** LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.0 released ***

One quick bug report: Ctrl-X for Cut doesn't seem to work -Orion (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact