 CAD / MLCad / 1355
Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:11:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann wrote:

The ROTATION command is a LDLITE command, not a MLCad command. You will find
information about this command in the ldlite documentation I guess.

Actually, LDLite has a ROTATE command, which is different than MLCad's
ROTATION command.  ROTATE is literally a directive to rotate a set of
command-lines around a vector by a specific angle.  ROTATION seems to
define a point in space around which an editor may rotate a
part/subfile?

Sorry for the late reply, but I was busy in the company and on holidays
later.

No big deal. :)  Hope the holidays were good.

Steve