 CAD / MLCad / 1358
Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 19:27:08 GMT

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam.go.away.com> writes:

Uh Oh, we need some *unlicensed* documentation on this meta
command.  It's already used in some official parts.  If I have to
get permission in writing to use all the features of the official
parts (or be liable for unspecified damages) I'm gonna find myself
a new hobby.

Perhaps the use of the "ROTATION CENTER" meta statement in the parts
library can be changed into a different, non-licensed format?  The
word "CENTER" breaks the standing LDraw tradition of using British
English terms anyway.  In my opinion it should have been "CENTRE".

And it appears that the ROTATION meta statement is easily confused
with the LDLITE statement ROTATE, which may be a bad thing.

Fredrik