 CAD / MLCad / 1354
Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 05:33:19 GMT

Uups ... you are right they are LDLite ...I'm going to correct that.

Michael

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann writes:
Hi,

all people interested into the ldraw format extensions of MLCad may • follow
this link to download the spec in pdf format. There is no other link for • now
to this document then that one here, but this will follow next.

http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/Extensions.pdf

There appears to be an error in section 3.1.  It states that the commands
are partially taken from LDView.  As the author of LDView, I can state • that
they don't look familiar :-).  Perhaps you meant ldlite?

--Travis Cobbs