 CAD / MLCad / 1353
Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 05:32:15 GMT

The ROTATION command is a LDLITE command, not a MLCad command. You will find
information about this command in the ldlite documentation I guess.

Sorry for the late reply, but I was busy in the company and on holidays
later.

Regards,
  Michael
"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann wrote:

all people interested into the ldraw format extensions of MLCad may • follow
this link to download the spec in pdf format. There is no other link for • now
to this document then that one here, but this will follow next.

http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/Extensions.pdf

That's great! :)

Err, I'm not seeing any documentation of the ROTATION meta-statement?
Any chance you'll be adding that later?

Steve