 CAD / MLCad / 1356
Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:16:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann wrote:

The ROTATION command is a LDLITE command, not a MLCad command. You will find
information about this command in the ldlite documentation I guess.

Actually, LDLite has a ROTATE command, which is different than MLCad's
ROTATION command.  ROTATE is literally a directive to rotate a set of
command-lines around a vector by a specific angle.  ROTATION seems to
define a point in space around which an editor may rotate a
part/subfile?

Is the ROTATION command the one that's sorta documented here?

  http://news.lugnet.com/cad/mlcad/?n=306

Michael's reply seems to indicate he planned on implementing it,
and that was about 2 years ago, so I imagine it's been done by now.

Don