 CAD / MLCad / 1350
Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:34:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann wrote:

all people interested into the ldraw format extensions of MLCad may follow
this link to download the spec in pdf format. There is no other link for now
to this document then that one here, but this will follow next.

http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/Extensions.pdf

That's great! :)

Err, I'm not seeing any documentation of the ROTATION meta-statement?
Any chance you'll be adding that later?

Steve