 Space / 15738
Re: Moonbase Project Module (Greenhouse)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:58:38 GMT

David Carriker wrote:

Here is an Ldraw model of a Greenhouse Module for the new Moonbase project.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dcarriker/Moonbase/mbg1.gif
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dcarriker/Moonbase/mbg2.gif

Nice.

Do the small 3×3 triangular plates actually exist in
transparent blue?

Play well,

Jacob
--
City X'ers truck (building instructions):
                     http://jacob.sparre.dk/CityXers/Ladvogn/