 Space / 15743
Re: Moonbase Project Module (Greenhouse)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:28:47 GMT

"Jacob Sparre Andersen" <sparre@nbi.dk> wrote in message

Nice.

Do the small 3×3 triangular plates actually exist in
transparent blue?

Thanks!  I don't think that I have ever seen the 3x3 in trans-blue.  I
didn't think about that when I was making it...  I don't even think I could
find enough regular trans-blue plates to complete part of the roof!

I guess if I am able to get the other dome piece to make it in RL, I will
have to do the roof in a standard color. (like white or gray)

-David