 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 387
Re: Moonbase Project Module (Greenhouse)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 20:13:14 GMT

I should have announced this one here as well.  (I usually do, but I am
really forgetful today!)

-David

In lugnet.space, David Carriker writes:
Here is an Ldraw model of a Greenhouse Module for the new Moonbase project.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dcarriker/Moonbase/mbg1.gif

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dcarriker/Moonbase/mbg2.gif

It has a small orchard on the left side, and decorative plants on the right.

You should be able to see the Gardener standing there, enjoying the
greenery.

If only I had enough of those large dome piece to actually build this.

-David