 CAD / 8383
Re: mising monorail parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 16:07:37 GMT

Eduardo wrote:
Ok so we must have around 65 to 75% in monorail parts done. Right?

Yes, about 65% (13 of 20)

As Author of the MR Parts, I know there are not made until now:

- the Points (left and right)
- the Curve
- the Ramp (two parts)
- the Half-Curves of the points (left and right)

Especially each of the points has seven different subparts
(3 Subparts allready done in my directory)
All in all there are 15 parts left to do.

CU Bernd