Re: MLCad extensions in the files on Parts Tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:16:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Don Heyse writes:
Specifications are a different matter entirely.  It makes no
sense to create a restricted specification.

Oops, I meant to put a link to this here.

I think everyone should read and think about it before they
make any sort of decision involving licenses.

Enjoy,

Don