Re: MLCad extensions in the files on Parts Tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:43:40 GMT

Don Heyse wrote:

Meanwhile, Steve could you switch the parts tracker to
use MLCAD instead of ldglite to generate the image
files?

I do not think it is necessary, since the version of LDGLite
we are using was developed before the MLCAD documentation
was published.

But maybe I should ban all non-Open Source software on
Munin? (but that it would prevent the distribution of LDraw
from the LDraw.org site - something that does not make much
sense)

Jacob
--
Henriks signatur er på sommerferie her.