 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4130
Re: x342: ~Technic Flex-System End
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 01:19:52 GMT

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> writes:

Good idea! But thinking about it, the "aussie" word that works best
is probably "cable", so maybe I'll use that.

I agree!  "Cable" is much better.  I knew that "Wire" was sub-optimal
when I wrote the article, but I couldn't come up with a better word at
the time.

Can do! Only reason its different is because Miguel's connector(s)
are oriented that way & I was too lazy to change it! But it's easy to
re-orient that too, so I've done that, the updated files are at
http://www.ozbricks.com/bre/etc/flex1.zip

Sounds good, I'll check them out.

Fredrik