 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 222
Re: Mac LDView possibility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 00:24:58 GMT

In article <H02ytL.BF0@lugnet.com>,
"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com> wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Christopher Masi writes:
Compiling LDrawModelViewer.cpp (2 errors)
undefined type, founf 'actualWidth'
illegal expression, found ')'
Compiling MacOSX/Document.mm (2 errors)
illegal external declaration, missing ';' after 'C'
illegal external declaration, missing ';' after 'C'

Not sure what would cause the LDrawModelViewer.cpp error; perhaps
corruption?  That's one of the files from my original LDView source, not
Mac-specific.  Since Tim got them to compile, maybe those two files for you
are still somehow corrupted.

I am curious. These frameworks will only be used by LDView, right?

Both ARJ frameworks are custom base code used by Alex.  ARJ stands for Alex
J Raftis.  Unless you install any of his other apps, they will only be used
by LDView.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com)

I'll download everything again, and give it a another try. Just a
thought... I thought I saw something about an include GLUT something or
other statement. I have an updated/nonstandard GLUT installed. Could
that cause problems?

Chris