 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 220
Re: Mac LDView possibility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 21:10:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Christopher Masi writes:
Compiling LDrawModelViewer.cpp (2 errors)
undefined type, founf 'actualWidth'
illegal expression, found ')'
Compiling MacOSX/Document.mm (2 errors)
illegal external declaration, missing ';' after 'C'
illegal external declaration, missing ';' after 'C'

Not sure what would cause the LDrawModelViewer.cpp error; perhaps
corruption?  That's one of the files from my original LDView source, not
Mac-specific.  Since Tim got them to compile, maybe those two files for you
are still somehow corrupted.

I am curious. These frameworks will only be used by LDView, right?

Both ARJ frameworks are custom base code used by Alex.  ARJ stands for Alex
J Raftis.  Unless you install any of his other apps, they will only be used
by LDView.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com)