 CAD / 8392
8391  |  8393
Subject:
Having trouble using LegoCAD...Please help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 04:34:57 GMT

Hello everyone!

I asked around a couple weeks ago on chat groups about using Lego CAD.  I
just now got around to downloading the programs that I wanted.  However, I'm
still having a ton of trouble figuring out how the programs work.  Here is
what I have downloaded so far:

http://www.ldraw.org/download/start/win/step1/
http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/
http://www.povray.org/

Now that this stuff is downloaded, I can't find the LDraw icon.  What does
it look like?  When I open up MLCAD, it says that it can't find the parts
list??  So it won't open up.  What am I doing wrong?  How can I just open up
the programs and start working???  Forgive me for being so dumb when it
comes to this LegoCAD stuff, I just really want to be able to use it and
make MOCs since I don't have very many spare pieces.  Any help would be
great.  Thanks a lot in advance!  :-)

Brendan
Duck360198@aol.com