 CAD / Development / 7533
Re: Trans-antifreeze?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:41:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Dan Boger writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Dave Schuler wrote:
What the heck is the # for this color in LDraw? I've been driving
myself batty trying to figure it out, and my searches here in .cad
have been unsuccessful. Help help help!

42, according to http://peeron.com/inv/colors

Doh!  I should really get more familiar with peeron.com.  I was messing
around with the higher numbers in the vain hope that I might convince LDraw
to change its ways.  Alas, no.  Thanks for the info!
If anyone needs the numbers for salmon, puce, camel, or morning mint, just
let me know...

12, 373, 19, and 17.  Assuming I have any clue which colors you mean. ;)

See:
http://www.ldraw.org/reference/specs/colors/ (official)
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/colors/     (somewhat more to the point)
http://www.peeron.com/inv/colors/            (more comprehensive)