  *89490 (-100)
  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) I suspected that someone would comment like this. I meant no offence when I posted, and auctually I find your comments childish. At least my questions were sincere and not sarcastic. I dont know how long you have been with the group, you may (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Anyone get Lego for XMAS?

(...) <spaceballs> "I see your lichtschwert is as big as mine." Actually, it sounds like a candy that way. </spaceballs> LFB (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: RIS 1.0 vs 1.5

(...) Get the upgrade. With the sticker it only costs the carriage, and it adds a few new pieces, including some quite nice ones (a clutch built into a gear is the 'best'). You have got the 'best' combination with this, there are more parts in the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Happy New Year!

And Happy new Year from one of the last to get it... in Beautiful British COlumbia where it is, of course, raining <g>. Didn't stop our neighbour from coming out and giving us a short bagpipe performance at midnight though. Made my evening! Kevin (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Interferenza tra sensori

Ho un "effetto speciale" sull'Rcx. Se collego un sensore di contatto alla porta tre, e metto l'Rcx in View sulla porta due, compare un 1 sul display Lcd quando premo il sensore, mentre non dovrebbe succedere nulla poiché in porta due non c'è (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Welcome to the Ohs

Happy New Year everyone. That was the end of the 90's and now its the beginning of the 0's or the oh ohs. Now its double 0h zero. (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Happy New Year!

(...) LOL! That's as funny as the national time webpage saying the date is "1/1/19100" :) They fixed it, of course. I'm sure our 486 will think it's 1980 (if it even has the right date, it's really bad with that)... but if I tell it the date is 2000 (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Storylines

After having viewed Pawel Nazarewicz's The Invasion of Stormbrachter story, I was motivated to begin to think up my own medievel story(won't be online until I can get a good Digital Camera, and a generous amount of minifigs for my armies) Anyways, I (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!! The Dom Perignon[1] has been tapped and my brain is mush. Fred [1] Complements of mom since she didn't get me any Lego for x-mass. (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Trading Post Board

I have included Peter Callaway onto the page ((URL) list is considerably more extensive. I'm looking at an easy way to add access to the entire list. What do you think of pdf? (Got acrobat?) An who's got a pdf writer anyway? Regards Richard Still (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Happy New Year!

(...) You too! My 66 MHz 486 which I use for email thought it was Jan 4 1980 for a little while, but that was easy to fix :) And my JUNO mailer is listing the date for messages I've gotten today as 1/1/100. Amusing, but no big deal! At least the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 8 person transport

(...) Cool. LMK how it works in real life. I never built it, just threw it together because I needed something else in the scene. --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) PAYING TOO MUCH FOR THE (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  RIS 1.0 vs 1.5

Hello, I'm new to Mindstorms and to the list having just received the RIS for Christmas. I ended up with version 1.0 of the kit but it had a sticker with a phone number that I can call to get a "free" upgrade to 1.5. I plan to use NQC to program my (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Happy New Year!

I would like to second that. Build On! John Matthews Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:FnMqoD.JD3@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Minifig Pack

(...) Well...there's 'sort of' a sixth character in the Rock aiders theme...the Chief. He's the one you generally see in the ads for the PC/PSK Rock Raiders game. I'd love to get my hands on a minifig version of him, if for nothing else than for the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.underground)

  Re: Calling for Box Status and New Rule to vote on

I think this email update idea is terrible. Some people might not be at their computer that moment the availability is posted. It will lead to box sniping. I think we should just be stuck with the list as it is (fcfs). Maybe email the next recipient (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general)

  New Minifig Pack

I quite welcome the new Rock Raiders minifig pack. It shoulda been made this year (it's still '99 in L.A.), but Lego has a habit of releasing minifig packs in the second year of a theme, it seems (the ninja knights minifig pack is proof of this). I (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.underground)

  Re: Technic Box #1

Please sign me up for this box also as it appears I have a good shot at seeing it before the end of the next (note time) century. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! :) I still have about an hour to go here in Colorado. :) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Junk Box #2

Please sign me up for this box. Rick Kujawa (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Pirate's Lost Island

Thomas Main wrote (...) Lost (...) the (...) German pirate architect ;-) Vicious pirate captain though, wearing a coat obviously stripped of a dead imperial. Navy is going to be on to him :-) And I have never seen antennae used with the big arch. I (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Ever notice this?

Did anyone ever notice the similarity between Classic Space and Unitron? Classic Space had gray, blue, trans-yellow, trans-red, and a few other colors, although sparse. Unitron, meanwhile, only differs in its transparent colors of trans-blue and (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

I'm not sure that thing is a fake or not, but the minifigs really get me; just why do they look like that? It doesn't seem as though TLG would alter the minifigs in a set (as already established, this one looks like Black Falcon Fortress). That logo (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

Not to put too fine a point on this, but how do we know that it's really about to be 2000 AD? How do I know that I'm in California? How do I know that Brad's not taking some vacation time for the holidays? How do I know that my name is what it is? (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) Can you prove it is? It doesn't look like a fake. If it is then it is a really good fake. The only thing I find out of place other than the set itself being very skimpy is that the "dalu" logo is not aligned in the center of the red square. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Swearing! (was something else)

(...) Why not censor sware words if they are so offensive? Yahoo does it pretty good. For example the s word comes out as "poop" and more offensive words come out something as ##@$@#. (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Classic Castle Figs

Anybody know where to find some good classic castle men from circa 1978 (yellow castle/knights' procession/knights' tournament era)? I'd love to add some of them to my castle setup... A better question: would they even be available at an affordable (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) before. (...) to think so, but for his letters and concern about communication there hasn't been much lately. Also how do we know that this is a direct department of Lego or just an American company linking with Lego to buy bulk by conviencing (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Web Page is FINALLY Up

Well after months of anticipation I finally got my webpage up. I plan to make changes as I get feedback so things may change often over the next couple of months. I was originally going to post at 12:00 EST, but figured that it is already 12:00 ZULU (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

IT'S A FAKE!! And what is more it is fraud and he can be reported to the internet and consumer fraud department. Most Likely this gentleman took a falcon fortress and made a total fake with suplimented parts. Infact I wouldn't doubt it if the person (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) than (...) random (...) Wow. Do you know (in all honesty) that it never occurred to me that anyone here could find this offensive. So, ah, sorry. I won't get into the old argument about sense and sensibility, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Swearing! (was something else)

IMHO, acronyms DO fall in the same catagory because it is just a way to "push it to the limit" so to speak and all your doing is abbreviating the profanity that otherwise wouldn't be permitted and it really isn't that hard for a kid to figure out (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) possible... (...) NEARLY (...) Yep. I was in it, I remember ;-) (...) Or otherwise, he was in need of money, so he faked the set... I don't know, but I'd bet rip-off - too many weird things about this set: the "translated" Logo, the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 8 person transport

Ohhhh, just as a Star Wars pilot transport. I got the TIE/YWing set(and Gungan Sub) for Christmas, so now I have 5 pilots and @3 crew members so I need to upgrade the transport. I can't wait to build this thing. :) Ryan (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) copyright (...) (Does (...) (URL) really your average Castle set... Also, TLC would totally NOT change their logo in any case - it's not their style... ;-) If anything, they would've written a translation - but when I think of the Israeli (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer!

(...) Well if this hits the USA at a reasonable price (polybagged or not), say the normal polybag price of about $1.99, I *WILL* buy tons, especially if I can find them on sale. It would be nice to out number all those Fright Knight 6028's I picked (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Swearing! (was something else)

PITA is entirely different - if your child sees it, you can tell them it means just about anything you want, and they can't find it in a dictionary (except as a BREAD) ;-) (...) ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Anyone get Lego for XMAS?

(...) Perfect! I'll use it! Dave! (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: www.legoworldshop.com closed

I think it will be temporary and there is going to be a totally new online shop later. I don't know what TLC plans but the new Speed Slammer Sets (Technic #8236-8238 I think) do have the following on the back of their instructions (European (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) had (...) will (...) I know. The problem is, I DO have the cash now - I worked really hard last summer for a great opportunity - I made this program for my dad's research, his colleagues paid me more than $1000. But... big BUT... my parents, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone get Lego for XMAS?

Over here in Germany we simply say " Lichtschwert" and there is no discussion. So if you need a better word instead take this one :) ! Bye, Christian. Dave Schuler <orrex@excite.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: FnKp80.7Mu@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Toys R Us Experience

Also becuase it might siphon sales at full-price. I.e., why but it today... wait two days and save 25% :) Ray (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Castle minifig stuff

(...) Knights' (...) and (...) Hi Mike, I have 6090 so I prolly have that knight you want. I wouldn't want to sell it, but if you have something to trade, there are some stuff I want. Do you collect Castle only? I'm looking for some star wars figs (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) If you hunt around in .dear-lego you will find that this has been asked before. The long and short: Yes, he's real. He posts from an IP address that LEGO owns, and he has responded to e-mail sent to a @lego.com address. (...) Well, he's a (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Happy New Year!

Just checking to see that the old PC works, it does! Happy new year to one and all! (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Red tug boat question

(...) front (...) the (...) question (...) I guess my main problem when finding a suitable bow, will be the decision to seperate another boat from its bow. As I don't have the 311 ferry, if I won it, I'd have to keep it intact! (what a dilemma) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.general)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army (no scrubs)

Truly an awesome thread. I was up til 4am last night sorting out all the pieces I got for Christmas. I was going to ask just such a question because of seeing row after row of figs on Pawel's page. Last night, I had my armies all set-up on the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LDraw: New Parts Update Available

(...) Don't worry, the site just came back up, blame it on y2k. Looking at the preview picture, I see a large number of my parts... Obviously there are enough people out there who think I am good enough at making parts to get them in. The battery (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Seeking 2x2 Round Clock Tile

Hi, Does anyone have one or two of these? My ships are in need of fire-control clocks. I'll trade or buy. thanks, LFB (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) and (...) lots (...) Oh so true!! for a while I was suffering, no money, and no way to get it. but now that I have a steady cash flow coming in I can plan which Lego sets I want to buy before hand. Shiri, I wouldn't have 302 knights either, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) Well, I can't vouch for Mr. Justus but I can say that the small S@H catalog included in my new A-Wing Fighter has the LEGO logo in one corner and a "Direct" logo in another. Will (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Leo (and Kate) on the Titanic

(...) Given that you cant see the leo and kate minifigs on the picture, can you tell me what pieces, especially torsos were used? (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  RE: Calling for Box Status and New Rule to vote on

(...) That's exactly why I said it's not a perfect solution. But take GB#4 for example. (It's not lost is it?) I think there's only one person on that list who hasn't already received at least one box. Knock everyone else off that list (including (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general)

  Re: LDraw: New Parts Update Available

(...) Can someone please post this new exe file and associated gif image with pictures of new parts to a server other than ldraw.org? I cant get to ldraw.org at the moment and always seem to have problems getting there. (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Happy 2000

(...) Hmmmmm, hadn't thought of that one as an excuse. Wonder if they'll still try to use it? Good to know you're on to them, Richard. And just to let you know, I haven't forgotten about the Port Block Trading Post (or the blue rails you're after). (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 4x2ReVu: 5938 Oasis Ambush

(...) delightful little set that I had ear-marked to buy once I could find it at a decent sale price. $3 bucks was it (on a side note, my son and I enjoyed Legoland, but it is too expensive for what it is). The jackal on a pedestal was great. I (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.reviews)

  Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! --Todd (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  3D Geometry...

I've posted this question to a few individuals privately, but I figured it couldn't hurt to post it to everybody. Has anybody modeled the Lego pieces in 3D? I could do it myself, but I thought I'd save a bit of time and ask first. Format doesn't (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

Hello, I was just wondering how we know Brad is realy a rep for lego? And what Lego direct really is for if it exist? I mean Has he given any conclusive proof he is a rep besides the signature? I'm not being a jerk just curious about if this is true (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Big Lego Christmas

Wow, congratulations on your baby! Also congratulations on giving birth after only two hours of labor! Maggie Cambron (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Leo (and Kate) on the Titanic

Some people in our town are having a party tonight with the Titanic theme. On the front page of today's paper (URL) they show a model of the ship in the guy's swimming pool. The ship is made from styrofoam, not Lego's, but the host's thirteen year (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Toys R Us Experience

Because of the idiots who would then go into the store with the ad and demand the sale price, too lazy to look at the dates the sale is good for, most likely. (...) ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army (no scrubs)

(...) By no means would any attempt at an army be shamed. While watching Colorado rip through BC on ESPN, I did some reworking on my army (always under construction). Here is what I came up with. (URL) Royal Knights and 126 Fright Knights are the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LDraw: New Parts Update Available

(...) Thanks Steve!! [...] (...) Sounds good to me. We also need to work on completely phasing out the memorial pages on GeoCities, which exist behind the 'page has moved' index.html still. -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  ldraw.org Model of the Month - January 2000

I'm getting this month's MOTM winner a little bit early. Ah well, its 2000 in certain parts of the world :) 6 hours to go here. Birger Garbe is the winner for January with his Tower of Bricktown model. Congratulations Birger! (URL) Courtney (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Castle minifig stuff

I'm posting this here because I'm a little worried that my requests may be ignored in the Buy/Sell/Trade group; I've had some trouble with minifig requests there. I'm looking for the royal knight with red and black visored helmet and red and black (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LDraw: New Parts Update Available

(...) Thanks! I can finalyy throw those pieces out of my model/ folder :) --Bram (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Proud New RIS owner... tires wanted

Well, guess what I found! A couple of weeks before Christmas I stopped by Arden Fair mall in Sacramento at a store called Learningsmith which was going out of business. I am not a Mindstorms person at all, but a Mindstorms 1.5 box was the only Lego (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8 person transport

(...) You're welcome. What are you planning on using it for? --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) PAYING TOO MUCH FOR THE INTERNET! Juno now offers FREE Internet Access! Try it today - there's no (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  new sets in january 2000 S@H catalog

Just recieved my Jan 2000 S@H . They have 3 new starwars droid sets #8000 Pit Droid 217 pcs.($22.00) #8001 Battle Droid 328 pcs. ($33.00) #8002 Destroyer Droid 553 pcs! ($55.00) the destroyer droid looks like a lot of good and new parts for robot (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) That is just to darn weird!!! I looked at it, and it looks eerily like my BFF, but the minifig colors are not like any I've ever seen in a castle (looks like the hands are the same color as the bodies/arms), the crusaider shields are the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) Here's my collection: Classic - 9 (I must've lost the others!) Crusaders - 44 Black Falcons - 16 Forestmen - 14 Wolfpack - 6 Dragon Masters - 10 + 3 Majistos Royal Knights - 31 + 6 kings Fright Knights - 20 + 5 witches Grand total of 150 (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  happy 2000 to all of you..:-)

Yeah, we've just turned the corner (16 minutes before actually). Wish you a happy and prosperous new year!..:-) Selçuk (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: At last, RC servos are a go!

Pink Tail writes: > The motor output from the RCX is decoded as a serial > data stream. There are 14 possible codes, 7 on each > wire from the RCX. In my case I have the PIC programmed > to set a selected servo left or right of center for power (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Toys R Us Experience

(...) Really? I don't pay a whole lot of attention to flyers and such (they typically go straight into recycle), so I basically assumed. Wow. Why on earth would they not want to advertise a sale ahead of time? Since you imply its common, I suppose (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) 125 (...) Classic-0 (I really wish I had some of those guys) (...) Crusaders-5 (...) Black Falcons-2 (one of them is the guy with black vented helmet from Jousting Knights 6021, so he's a kind of elite one; the other guy is a normal one) (...) (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How many Vancouver LUGNET users?

(...) I can see the Bronze Gas'Jack, so I must be. DaveG (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Re: Swearing! (was something else)

(...) Someone pointed out to me in e-mail that this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black (for PITA). I didn't (and don't) think that acronyms fall into the same catagory, but someone obviously does, so I'll refrain from doing it in the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Toys R Us Experience

Say what? The weekly sales (that are nationwide) RARELY get out to the consumers before Sat evening at the earliest, for sales that start Sunday. Unless you are on their mailing list, and even then, they try to get the circulars to you as close to (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Swearing! (can there be something else?)

(...) Oops. I noticed. Sorry. My misteak. It just seemed so.. so.. appropriate. But I'll tone it down. (...) It is a little difficult because swearing is being redefined all around us, esp. in the last few years. For example, "son of a gun"'s real (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Happy 2000.. from Scotland

No, they're stuck on 10:21 - you've got them upsidedown ;-) <duck> (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  LDraw: New Parts Update Available

A new parts release has been posted to www.ldraw.org. You can find it here: (URL). This update is called 99-06. In my part of the world, it's still 1999, so we made it just in time. Those of you already on the other side, happy Y2K! But the update (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Port Block sees in the new nineteenth century

(...) Yes - I'm taking my trains into work with me tonight for the weekend, and I'm cracking open a 4532, 4537, 4539, 4547, and 4549 to build. -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general)

  At last, RC servos are a go!

I have finally cracked the RC servo/RCX connection. A fairly simpe PIC based device built into one of the larger battery housings. The one that comes with 8735. I hollowed out the on/off switch compartment and installed the tiny circuit. It still (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) Ah yes! I had forgotten skeletons... I've got 40 of 'em at present! I think I counted somewhere around 60 on the Stormbracher page... I forget how to spell it :( (...) Definitely true. Being younger and not having a full-time job greatly (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Proud New RIS owner... tires wanted

Nope, Frank, the ones you are thinking of are about 1/4 the volume of the ones in the RIS, which are in 8440/8445/8520. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Proud New RIS owner... tires wanted

When was 8445 on sale for $22? It wasn't at S@H - I certainly would have remembered that while typing it up, and have ordered 5-10 while on the phone. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Train Sensors

Took a while to answer your request, but here it is. --Doug Wilcox ***...*** As promised, here's a picture of the working train sensor we used for the Orange County Festival of Trees to control two 4561 Railway Express trains. When the train passes, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Subgroups? (was: Re: Hey!)

(...) Yup, that's right. The new website categories aren't for newsgroups, they're for database purposes. In the future, as needed, the categories _can_ support a newsgroup view, but currently, they're just categories. --Todd (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: 8 person transport

(...) Thank You Bram Ryan (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) 125 (...) Forestman - 2 (...) Black knights - 1 (+1 ghost) (...) Dragon Masters - 1 (+2 Majisto's) (...) Royal Knights - 9 (+1 king +1 skeleton +1 ghost) (...) Fright Knights - 5 (+1 witch +1 skeleton) (...) Nowhere NEAR my numbers - measly (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Subgroups? (was: Re: Hey!)

In lugnet.space, Patrick Leahy writes: <snipped people talking about non-existant newsgroups> The links that you see on the webpage don't link to a newsgroup. It's just blank page (no post icon=no newsgroup). I suspect this is just being setup now (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Subgroups? (was: Re: Hey!)

(...) I agree. The .space newsgroup has always been just fine w/o the subgroups. Plus, has anyone ever really felt the need for .space subgroups? Even if someone actually did want them, I also agree that having them arranged by TLG's subthemes is (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Millenium Hawaii

(...) Happy New Year to you too! ;-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Wow

(...) Which college? (...) Where did you go? (...) I agree, and I'm really sad I had to leave. I'm coming back, though. (...) Yeah, Israel's the best :-) (Goooo, Israel!) It really is surprising that all the big monotheistic religions found it as a (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.general)

  Re: Wow

(...) Well, personally I'm glad he isn't Prime Minister anymore, I was for Barak. I'm glad things are working better now, and talks with Syria are developing, even though I'm not there to see it off personally ;-) -Shiri CP to .debate (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) If you're really itching to spend money, there are quite a few Castle minifig lots being auctioned on eBay right now... Not my auctions though. At least 75 minifigs being sold in separate lots. But might be expensive! Bryan (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) The following are the list of all my Kinghts Classic(Yellow castle)-0 Crusaders-7 Black Falcons-3 Forestmen+Dark Forest-41 Wolfpack-12 Black Knights-13 Dragon Masters-28 (+ 7 Majistos) Royal Knights-30 Fright Knights-97 Kinghts 28 Witches (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) Wow, I totally forgot about that set! I've been wanting to get all of the Black Falcons' vehicles and war machines, since they're my favorites, and I completely missed that blue catapult. Thanks for mentioning that! (...) Perhaps the small (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Has anybody tried to make the Asland Plaza Hotel?

(...) One of my friends houses is four stories tall. (...) Something I found out during the school year is we have our own drop ball too. (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ky, lugnet.build)

Skipped 26 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact