 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3946
Re: Proud New RIS owner... tires wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 21:33:34 GMT

Nope, Frank, the ones you are thinking of are about 1/4 the volume of the ones in the RIS,
which are in 8440/8445/8520.

Frank Filz wrote:

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote:

Nono, Larry, he's talking about the OTHER rims/tires - the ones on the
8440/8445/8520.

Dave,

Those rims/tires aren't available in a cheap set in white anymore.  They are in grey
on 8445 ($40), and dark grey on 8520 ($20).

If you MUST have white rims for the tires, and you get any other color rims for
those tires, I have 4 white hubs here I will trade for other colors (I just don't
have tires for them).

Aren't those rims in 6589 Radical Racer in white and yellow in 2963
Extreme Racer? The tires do look different though. If no one knows for
sure, I'll check at home tonight or tomorow (I have 8440, 6589, and
2963). Of course it may not be easy to find 6589 depending on what has
happened with clearance sales.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com