 Dear LEGO / 1186
Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 02:04:11 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Doyle G. Nelson writes:
Hello,

I was just wondering how we know Brad is realy a rep for lego?
And what Lego direct really is for if it exist?

I mean Has he given any conclusive proof he is a rep besides the signature?

If you hunt around in .dear-lego you will find that this has been asked before.
The long and short: Yes, he's real.  He posts from an IP address that LEGO
owns, and he has responded to e-mail sent to a @lego.com address.

He hasn't seemed to respond much, for one that wants an open dialog with us?

Well, he's a Senior VP in charge of a (for LEGO) fairly radical departure from
established channels - he's a busy guy. :)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/