 Dear LEGO / 1189
Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 09:45:23 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, David Kadansky writes:
Not to put too fine a point on this, but how do we know that it's really
about to be 2000 AD? How do I know that I'm in California? How do I know
that Brad's not taking some vacation time for the holidays? How do I know
that my name is what it is? How do I know that my memories of yesterday
are real? How do I know that I wasn't just created, memories and all?

Besides, so far, he hasn't asked anyone for $100.

Doyle (if that **is** his real name) wrote:

I suspected that someone would comment like this. I meant no offence when I
posted, and auctually I find your comments childish. At least my questions
were sincere and not sarcastic. I dont know how long you have been with the
group, you may have been with them a long time. Since I mainly saty in the
castle area and posts our paths might have never met. Just that I dont
remember you from the RTL years ago, so I am assuming you are new? Who knows
or cares. I just find that this group has always been friendly and polite and
that lately things are starting to change here, especially since most of us
left rtl due to the wise and sarcastic rude people that kept posting garbage.

I'm sure you meant no offence, and I know my previous post couldn't have
caused any offence, so really I do think the reply you made was kind of rude
to jest about a question that could or could not have validity.

So please be more kind in future we all have the same hobby and are here at
lugnet by Privilege and nor right.

Doyle (to all who have been around a while know thats my real name)