 Dear LEGO / 1225
Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 07:35:55 GMT

Don't get too excited about the Lego Direct logo on the small in-box catalogs.
This logo is not new, however, it is simply an alternate name for Shop At Home
Service.  To be precise, this Lego Direct is short for Lego Direct Marketing
and is Shop At Home service.  For some reason TLC feels the need to call it
this instead of S@H on the in-box mini catalogs.

Lately shipping cartons from S@H bear a return address of LDM, etc, etc
instead of S@H so I assure you they are the same.  Plus if you call the
telephone numbers listed you will get S@H.

LegoDirect will appear someday in the next few months but this is not it.

In lugnet.dear-lego, Will Hess writes:
I was just wondering how we know Brad is realy a rep for lego?
And what Lego direct really is for if it exist?

Well, I can't vouch for Mr. Justus but I can say that the small S@H catalog
included in my new A-Wing Fighter has the LEGO logo in one corner and a
"Direct" logo in another.

Will