 Dear LEGO / 1235
Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 02:01:42 GMT

On Sat, 1 Jan 2000 22:25:21 GMT, mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller)
wrote:

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
One more question which I think is still begging an answer: What
specifically can WE do to help? Harken back a few days and you'll recall
I suggested that Brad give us some specific questions to brainstorm on.
That hasn't happened, and I am disappointed.

That is true. But on the other hand, that was right before Christmas, and
that seems an unfair time to expect immediate replies from anyone....

I have work e-mail that I'm not going to bother responding to until I
get back to the office on Monday....

(not that I'm neglecting my duties - my entire university is closed
right now, so responding to the e-mail would be a little silly since
most people won't even be bothering to check it, much less be in their
offices to do anything about it.)

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/