 Dear LEGO / 1185
Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 00:45:17 GMT

I was just wondering how we know Brad is realy a rep for lego?
And what Lego direct really is for if it exist?

Well, I can't vouch for Mr. Justus but I can say that the small S@H catalog
included in my new A-Wing Fighter has the LEGO logo in one corner and a
"Direct" logo in another.

Will