 Dear LEGO / 1234
Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 01:57:28 GMT

On Sat, 1 Jan 2000 04:22:18 GMT, "Doyle" <doylenelson@home.com> wrote:

Good Points made on the IP, etc. But still we dont know for sure. I would like
to think so, but for his letters and concern about communication there hasn't
been much lately. Also how do we know that this is a direct department of Lego

I think we may need to take a deep breath here and realize this is the
holiday season.  I don't know about you or anyone else, but I haven't
been at work (officially) since a few days before Christmas.  Why
should we think Brad has been?

Sometimes I think some of us get a little too wrapped up in thinking
the world revolves around us (collectively).  I'm not in the slightest
bit concerned about things that may be happening on campus right now
(if it were bad I would have been called already) so why should Brad
be concerned with posting regular articles or anything else here
during the holidays?

Todd's satisfied - that's good enough for me.  Ought to be good enough
for you.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/