 Dear LEGO / 1191
Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 14:11:10 GMT

Good Points made on the IP, etc. But still we dont know for sure. I would like
to think so, but for his letters and concern about communication there hasn't
been much lately. Also how do we know that this is a direct department of Lego
or just an American company linking with Lego to buy bulk by conviencing them
that there is a market. He may not be able to supply what he promises.

Dan Parker of PNLTC has talked to one of his underlings at LEGO.  He is for
real, and is a real person.  The person Dan talked to knew what was going on
with regard to L@D

So, if he is a fraud then he is a fraud from the inside of Lego, and is a
Senior VP in Lego right now...

Therefore, I would go with the hypothisis that he is:
A. Real
B. Representing TLG
C. Representing a portion of TLG called Lego Direct(L@D)
D. Making Statements about L@D that he _believes_ he can forfill (notice, I put
_believes_ because, just like you, I don't _know_ if he can/cannot do
everything he has said he will.  I hope he can, because he seems to have his
head glued on well and tight)
E. Not about to defraud us of large sums of money and run like a scared
chicken.

James Powell