 Dear LEGO / 1208
Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 01:08:29 GMT

On Sat, 1 Jan 2000 23:23:20 GMT, "Doyle" <doylenelson@home.com> wrote:

Thanks agian, But Lar, do you think he was being sarcastic? Because I do.

He certainly was. Sarcasm, however, is a very legitimate discussion
tool. He was using sarcasm because he felt it was the best way to make
his point. I really doubt he was deliberately trying to upset you.

Of course, if you're going to be upset by anyone trying to discredit
your remarks with logical argument, a public forum on the internet is
not the best place to go.

Jasper