 Dear LEGO / 1184
1183  |  1185
Subject:
Question How do we know if Brad is for real?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 23:34:36 GMT

Hello,

I was just wondering how we know Brad is realy a rep for lego?
And what Lego direct really is for if it exist?

I mean Has he given any conclusive proof he is a rep besides the signature?

I'm not being a jerk just curious about if this is true or not? I would hate
to get my hopes up on a lie.

He hasn't seemed to respond much, for one that wants an open dialog with us?

Please feel free to respond with any info or opinions.

Doyle