 Dear LEGO / 1183
Re: Brad: A way for almost ANY piece to be sold...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 15:52:35 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

I don't know about work study but I would guess work study students are
supposed to be paid.

Eric K.

Work Study is paid as well as Co-Op, I'm not sure about internships
though I would believe they are also, And that there is some type of
gov't control on what is paid :(

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy