 Castle / 1279
Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 20:26:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Kummer writes:
After building massive Castles, I always feel the need to have a full battle.
My problem is that I only have 30 men with which to wage war. I am seeking a
cost effective way to acquire 100 plus men. I like the new castle men, as well
as the older ones. The ninjas abhor me.

If you're really itching to spend money, there are quite a few Castle minifig
lots being auctioned on eBay right now... Not my auctions though.  At least 75
minifigs being sold in separate lots.  But might be expensive!

Bryan