 Castle / 1320
Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 23:25:29 GMT

David Eaton wrote in message ...
In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
I'm fond of 5x5 formations.  25 figs, all matching look very good in a • 5x5,
and fit nicely onto a small-ish baseplate.  (I think I'm at ~100, or maybe • 125
done this way - I haven't checked to see if I can make the extra • formations
yet.  75 for sure)

I've got:
Classic (Yellow castle) - 70
Crusaders - 300+
Black Falcons - 200+
Forestmen - 60
Black Knights - 150+
Wolfpack - 40
Dragon Masters - who cares
Royal Knights - who cares
Dark Forest - 40
Fright Knights -  who cares
Leo's Knights - 20?
Bulls - 15?
(+ 30 Castle women, a few ghosts and skeletons, and 30 peasants)

I know there's gotta be some GRAND armies out there that put mine to • ultimate
shame... but how shamed shall I be?

   I wish I had more.  You have to start somewhere!

DaveE
--
   Have fun!
   John

"Censorship is yet another tool in the dumbing-down of America
by a power structure that relies on a populace too lazy or ignorant
to think independently." -Vanessa McGrady