 Castle / 1275
1274  |  1276
Subject:
Knights vs. Falcons (Was Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 20:02:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
up... Actually, my preferred method for black falcons is blue torso w/ black
falcon emblem, black arms, yellow hands, black waist, blue legs, and black
helmet... The only time I can think that a black falcon fig came like this
though, was in 6059, Knight's Stronghold... BTW, Black Knights vs. Black
Falcons... usually I regard them as different "teams", but they actually came
TOGETHER in the Sea Serpent! Are there any more crossover sets indicating an
alliance/oneness between the two?

The only sets that both the Black Falcons and the Black Knights ever came
together are 6057 Sea Serpent and 6059 Knights Stronghold.  Even though they
came together in these two sets I think of it as more of a confrontation than
a cooperation.  I think they are rivals, just the same as the Crusaders and
the Black Knights seem to be.

-David