 Castle / 1276
Re: Your Opinion Please :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 20:03:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Should I get the "King Leo's Castle" (6091) set or 18 of the
"King Leo" (6026) set??  The castle set has the King, Queen,
Princess, both Soldiers, but the structure doesn't look good.
If ordering from S@H consider getting the castle - you need something to have
your army stay in, defend, or attack.  I would wait to get the 6026s when
I'd have to agree... get the castle.

Me too.  The castle gives you more options for building and playing.  OTOH, if
you've already got lots of Lego for structure building(1), then yeah, get the
little guys.

Basically it boils down to what you're looking for: a building, or an army? :)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

1:Yeah, yeah, I know.  No such thing. ;)