 Castle / 1260
Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 16:51:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
For a "good" size army of 'figs, I'd guess that about 200 'figs lined up
about 10 rows back, 20 across) looks really good (or more if you can get
'em!)... I think that's what I've set my long term goal at-- about 200 'figs
per army... I've set mine up that way, and I'd say it looks like enough to
satisfy me...

I'm fond of 5x5 formations.  25 figs, all matching look very good in a 5x5,
and fit nicely onto a small-ish baseplate.  (I think I'm at ~100, or maybe 125
done this way - I haven't checked to see if I can make the extra formations
yet.  75 for sure)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/