 Castle / 1336
Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 19:28:09 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <386FA258.90041FE6@xoommail.com>...
Black Falcons - 200+

Drool, Drool. I wish I had that many black falcon figs. You have enough • minifigs
to build warwick castle... Now if they only made the large size castle wall
corners in light grey...

   Call me crazy, but I prefer the Crusaders to the Falcons.  I thin I liked
the Falcons when I was a kid, but for some reason, I really like the
Crusaders.  I gotta agree, though, its nice having lots of them!  What is
Warwick Castle?  Do you have pictures?  I remember looking at books about
real castles when I was a kid, and really liking castles, and when Lego came
out with Castles, I really got into building my own castles, and forgot
about the real thing!  Whenever I see a cool, real Castle, it gives me
motivation to start another Castle with Lego.  My next one should look
really cool.  I "borrowed" a magazine from a lawyer's lobby, because it had
pictures of a fabulous castle I want to model.

--
   Have fun!
   John

"Censorship is yet another tool in the dumbing-down of America
by a power structure that relies on a populace too lazy or ignorant
to think independently." -Vanessa McGrady