 Castle / 1247
1246  |  1248
Subject:
Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 07:17:24 GMT

After building massive Castles, I always feel the need to have a full battle.
My problem is that I only have 30 men with which to wage war. I am seeking a
cost effective way to acquire 100 plus men. I like the new castle men, as well
as the older ones. The ninjas abhor me.

I have looked on ebay and they sell lots of 10 for up to $35. That is more
than I care to pay. I don't think it is right to have to pay over three
dollars for one small soldier. Will Lego sell a set of people with the new
castle series? I have heard many hope, but has any insider confirmed it.

My questions are as follows.
(1)What should a typical lego maniac be willing to pay to raise an army?
(2)Where does one go about buying these men, besides auctions. (I just want to
have a set price and buy.)
(3)Does anybody have a picture of a large army, 100 or more men in formation,
that I can look at? I have not seen a close up like that on any web pages.
Just a handful of men hiding on castle walls.
(4)In the 13th century Eurpeon wars, how many men made up a army?

Thanks for your replies.