 Castle / 1459
Re: Tough to find pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 00:40:10 GMT

Jeff Johnston wrote in message <386FB892.5AB0918E@mediaone.net>...
John DiRienzo wrote:

   The hardest to find piece, although, not necessarily the most • expensive,
in my experience is the little grey cylinder in 677/6077.

Er, isn't that just a lt. grey 1x1 cylinder?  Is there something special • about
it?

   Yes, there is something unusual about it. The directions show the
cylinder without a hole in the top stud.  Those older style cylinders were
in a few sets in the 70s, but have proved very hard for myself and others to
find.

--
   Have fun!
   John