 Castle / 1299
Re: Building a Mini-fig Army (no scrubs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 10:35:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
By no means would any attempt at an army be shamed.  While watching Colorado
rip through BC on ESPN, I did some reworking on my army (always under
construction).
Here is what I came up with.

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/army/

Holy cow, that is ONE heck of an army.  Or set of armies.  They look like ants
in some shots.  :)  I love the way how your troops are "in rank" and stay in
formation.  :)

How long have you been collecting Castle for?

Bryan