 Castle / 1326
Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 19:11:32 GMT

Doyle wrote:

In lugnet.castle, John DiRienzo writes:
David Eaton wrote in message ...
In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
I'm fond of 5x5 formations.  25 figs, all matching look very good in a • 5x5,
and fit nicely onto a small-ish baseplate.  (I think I'm at ~100, or maybe • 125
done this way - I haven't checked to see if I can make the extra • formations
yet.  75 for sure)

I've got:
Classic (Yellow castle) - 70
Crusaders - 300+
Black Falcons - 200+
Forestmen - 60
Black Knights - 150+
Wolfpack - 40
Dragon Masters - who cares
Royal Knights - who cares
Dark Forest - 40
Fright Knights -  who cares
Leo's Knights - 20?
Bulls - 15?
(+ 30 Castle women, a few ghosts and skeletons, and 30 peasants)

I know there's gotta be some GRAND armies out there that put mine to • ultimate
shame... but how shamed shall I be?

  I wish I had more.  You have to start somewhere!

DaveE
--
  Have fun!
  John

How about Having stickers made with the emblem of your choice and buying any
color torso you choose and make your own unique army.

I can make an army of 1000 men for pennies. and they look good! of course you
would want stickers made by a company and not on your own computer. The
stickers made by the people I found wont rub off and are precut for me! :)

Personally I think weapons and armor are the most expensive items for an army.
It can really add up!

Doyle

Just out of interest, which castle accessory is the most valuable? The least
valuable?