 Castle / 1280
Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 21:09:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
I'm fond of 5x5 formations.  25 figs, all matching look very good in a 5x5,
and fit nicely onto a small-ish baseplate.  (I think I'm at ~100, or maybe • 125
done this way - I haven't checked to see if I can make the extra formations
yet.  75 for sure)

Now I'm starting to get curious... how many castle 'figs does everyone else
have? I've got:
Classic (Yellow castle) - 0
Crusaders - 86
Black Falcons - 51
Forestmen - 6

Forestman - 2

Black Knights - 34

Black knights - 1 (+1 ghost)

Wolfpack - 11
Dragon Masters - 18 + 7 Majisto's

Dragon Masters - 1 (+2 Majisto's)

Royal Knights - 33 + 7 kings

Royal Knights - 9 (+1 king +1 skeleton +1 ghost)

Dark Forest - 0
Fright Knights - 64 + 9 Witches

Fright Knights - 5 (+1 witch +1 skeleton)

Leo's Knights - 12 + 6 kings
Bulls - 13
(+ 4 maidens, 9 ghosts, and *1* peasant)
So grand total 328 army-ish guys, 43 special characters (they never get to
fight... well... sometimes 1 king will get to fight)

Nowhere NEAR my numbers - measly 18... some of them got lost, too (those
forestmen and the black knight, only scarce remainders of them exist now)...
Though I have lots of undead creatures (from adventurers and various) and they
fight too ya know! (See Pawel's site for proof...)

I know there's gotta be some GRAND armies out there that put mine to ultimate
shame... but how shamed shall I be?

YOU shouldn't be shamed at all! 328... 18... hmmm...
Well, I guess I don't qualify as measure - I wasn't born when some of these
sets went out...

-Shiri