 Castle / 1333
Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 16:43:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Just out of interest, which castle accessory is the most valuable? The
least valuable?

my most valued accessories (i.e., the ones I hoard mercilessly):
- black sword (Armor Shop)
- Crusader flag (Armor shop)
- black 2x2x3 (I think) tower top (Black Falcon's Fortress)
- Black Falcon flag (Black Falcon's Fortress)
- gray treasure chest (Black Knight's Treasure)
- brown apron/cape (Blacksmith's Shop)
- green scarf cap (Forestmen's River Crossing)
- green wench torso (Forestmen's River Crossing)
- inn sign (Guarded Inn)
- red Tudor-style wall pieces (Guarded Inn)
- blue dress piece (King's Mountain Fortress)
- blue wench torso (King's Mountain Fortress)
- crow (King's Mountain Fortress)
- white maiden hat (Maiden's Cart)

valued accessories:
- brown pitchforks
- brown seed pack things
- gray peasant shields
- gray peasant torsos
- knight's armor
- red maiden hat
- visored knight's helmets
- yellow Tudor-style wall pieces

There's probably more, but this is all I can think of off the top of my head.

Rick Kurtzuba