 Castle / 1255
Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:43:20 GMT

Dan Siskind has a number of castle dudes that he has accumulated, he may
or may not be willing to sell some off.

I have a picture of ranks and ranks of them, which, someday, if I ever
find my driver disk for the scanner, or get the energy to track down the
mfgr and get a new one, I will scan.

Also, try asking Gary Istok, he buys a number of sets but doesn't build
to minifig scale.