 Underground / 77
Re: New Minifig Pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 06:30:18 GMT

Mike Kane wrote:

I quite welcome the new Rock Raiders minifig pack.
This is the first theme in Lego's history
that they have made a complete minifig pack (containing all minifigs in one
theme), mainly because of the nature of the theme (it's a theme with five
well-developed characters).

Well...there's 'sort of' a sixth character in the Rock aiders theme...the Chief.
He's the one you generally see in the ads for the PC/PSK Rock Raiders game.  I'd
love to get my hands on a minifig version of him, if for nothing else than for
the head, but I've never seen or heard of one existing (sigh).

Nice selection of tools, too;

I like the new helmets a lot.  I was thinking that one of them might look
better
on Anakin than the WWII leather flight helmet that he wears in the SW sets...

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m